SCSAR Member Spotlight
1. Name: Paul Barriage
2. Hometown: Boiling Springs (Born in Elkhorn, WI)
3. How many years have you been with us? 12 Years
4. What is your role with us? Ham/Flanker/IT / Mapping/Drone Pilot
5. What is your occupation? CMM programmer
6. What do you enjoy most about volunteering with us? I enjoy being able to assist with emergency situations and the team camaraderie
7. What is the hardest part of the volunteer work you do with us? I find it the most difficult not to be able to respond immediately to all activations
8. What are your hobbies? R/C (Planes, cars and now drones), computers.
9. What is your favorite travel spot? Most recently, Indian Fort overlook to the Green valley.
10. What is your motto or personal mantra? Whatever it takes