SCSAR Member Spotlight
1. Name: Jimmy Riley
2. Hometown: Inman SC
3. How many years have you been with us? 6mo
4. What is your role with us? What ever needed/SAR
5. What is your occupation? Director Transportation Services at SMC
6. What do you enjoy most about volunteering with us? The people, the chance to look to something new.
7. What is the hardest part of the volunteer work you do with us? Something is not hard if you enjoy it, its just challenging or an opportunity to overcome.
8. What are your hobbies? Have a herd of dogs, camping, learning to kayak, have a GSD I hope to do some training with.
9. What is your favorite travel spot? No one place
10. What is your motto or personal mantra? Don't live your life looking back to what you have done; live it looking forward to what you can do.