SCSAR Member Spotlight
1. Name: Bonnie Dean
2. Hometown: Moved here from Sullivan, Mo
3. How many years have you been with us? 3 years in June
4. What is your role with us? Multiple - SARII/EMR/Disaster Animal Response/ETC
5. What is your occupation? Cherokee County Humane Society
6. What do you enjoy most about volunteering with us? The feeling of friendship and camaraderie, and how everyone falls into their roles.
7. What is the hardest part of the volunteer work you do with us? Getting the time off to be able to do it as much as I would like!
8. What are your hobbies? Hiking, camping, exploring new places, spending time with my daughter and my dogs.
9. What is your favorite travel spot? I love to go to the beach! But anywhere I haven't been before, or with someone fun is good too!
10. What is your motto or personal mantra? Always look for the silver lining to every situation, sometimes it may be hard to see, but it is always there!