SCSAR Member Spotlight
1. Name: Laura Turner
2. Hometown: Gaffney
3. How many years have you been with us? 1.5 yrs
4. What is your role with us?
NASAR SARII / Ground/IMT Support / NREMT
5. What is your occupation? BMW
6. What do you enjoy most about volunteering with us? Helping others, and also the training opportunities.
7. What is the hardest part of the volunteer work you do with us? Not having enough time off to volunteer more.
8. What are your hobbies?
Kayaking/Hiking/Birding and GoPro cameras
9. What is your favorite travel spot? Alaska or Maine
10. What is your motto or personal mantra? You make your own luck